Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pico De Gallo

 I Love a good Pico De Gallo, Sometimes more than Salsa.  The texture and taste of a good Pico is soo much more.......  MORE!!!!  Super easy to make, and goes with soo many dishes!  This is the Pico I added to my Chicken Tortilla Soup I previously posted!  Enjoy!!!

Pico de Gallo
Print
Ingredients
  • 4-5 vine-ripened tomatoes, finely diced
  • ½ to 1 tsp. Sea salt (or to taste)
  • 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped 
  • 2 Tbsp. chopped jalapeno 
  • juice of ½ lime
Instructions
  1. In a medium-sized bowl, toss diced tomatoes with Kosher salt until salt is evenly distributed. Add remaining ingredients and stir together well. If you decide to refrigerate the salsa to allow flavors to combine, be sure to let it get to room temperature before serving (trust me-- it is better at room temp)!

No comments:

Post a Comment