Monday, November 14, 2011

4 Packet Roast

So I'm back after a weekend of my 4 year old breaking his arm and getting surgery, to me getting the -semi tummy flu -. I know I haven't posted forever!! But here goes: I've made this one a few times, the last being this Sunday and was reminded at how easy and yummy this roast is! I have to say my favorite Roast to use is the Tenderloin Roast. It is soooooooo.... well, umm, Tender. Just make sure you get the roast out the day before to let it defrost. 1 Roast

1 Packet Lipton Onion Soup

1 Packet Ranch Dressing

1 Packet Brown Gravy

1 Packet Italian Dressing

3/4 Cup of Water or 1 Can Beef Broth

Just start with Searing your Roast with Olive oil on each side for 3 min. Put Roast in your crockpot and surround with your favorite veggies, mine being potatos, carrotts and onions. Then Sprinkle your packets on top, and last your liquid. I Put my crockpot on high for 2 hours and then low for the last 6 hours. Serve with your favorite sauce (Go 57 Sauce users!!!) Or you can use A1. It's best with all 4 packets but don't fret if you don't have them all every time. Yesterday I only had the ranch packet and the onion soup packet and it was still awesome!!

A fun way to do leftovers with this meal is in a heated tortilla with melted cheese and your meat & veggies ripped into smaller peices, Plus your sauce!

I got this recipe from Sisters Cafe: http://www.thesisterscafe.com/2010/09/4-packet-roast

No comments:

Post a Comment