Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins -Weight Watchers

So I know this recipe is floating out there for cookies and they are good, but I personally think they are way better presented as a muffin! They just have a more "cakier" texture than cookies, so when I try to eat them as a cookie I get slightly dissapointed. But when I eat them as a muffin, I am drooling over them, weird? Yes, Weird. Anyways, these bad boys score a 1 point on the weight watchers scale if you don't have any chocolate chips in them. I put in mini chocolate chips so I would figure they only score a 1.25. They are awesome, and you don't feel guilty eating them! Let me tell you I've been stressing about which pumpkin chocolate chip COOKIES to blog about, and I just can't decide, so you are going to get both versions that are both to die for. And one of them is a whole wheat flour recipe and you can't even tell! So enjoy my pumpkin recipes this week!!!


2 Spice Cake Mixes (Duncan Hines preferably)
30 oz can Pumpkin Puree

1 12 oz bag mini chocolate chips


That's it my friends, 3 ingredients. I have halfed this recipe and it turned out great! Preheat your oven to 350*. Mix the cake mix and pumpkin really well, then fold in the chocoalte chips (using mini's keep them from sinking to the bottom of the muffin). These muffins don't rise much, so fill the muffin tins almost to the top, and put in the oven for 22-25 min. As you can see above I also did a pan of mini muffins that my kids just gobbled up and you cook them for about 11-13 min. Just watch them and when your toothpick comes out clean you want to take them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment