Thursday, June 30, 2011

Suvlaki Kabobs

My Great friend Amy Filpot gave me a variation of this recipe and everytime I make them I get RAVE reviews on them whether it's steak or chicken. This marinade just gives it sooooo much flavor! The link I will list below is a slight variation from this one, but it also gives you a yummy option to make gyros in a pita with sauce that is sooo good too!
3/4 C. vegetable oil (i use olive oil)
1/2 C. lemon juice
1 TBLSP. oregano
1 TBLSP. Salt
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp pepper

Just mix everything together and cut meat into chunks before you put into the marinade so it soaks up as much flavor as possible. Then stick stick onto your skewers (soak wooden ones for at least 20 min) Add veggies if you like, and stick them on the grill until done! YUM
http://barefootandbaking.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment