Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chicken Pasta Salad

 Once again, you can't go wrong with adding another salad to your BBQ list right?  I stole this recipe from someone in my ward that brought it to a ward party, and the sad thing is, I can't even remember from who!!  But I do know that it is an awesome salad, and I always get compliments on it!  This makes a HUGE batch so be prepared to take it to a party!


CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
12 oz box of bow tie pasta
12 oz box of cork screw pasta
20 ox can pineapple tidbits with juice
2 Cups chopped celery
4 chopped green onions
1 Cup cashew peices
1 1/2 Cups Red grapes (I cut them in half)
3-4 boneless chicken breasts - chopped and cooked

Dressing:
1 Cup Mayo
16 oz Bottle of Coleslaw dressing

Cube your chicken and cook until well done.  Cook your pasta according to the directions on the box.  Make sure both the chicken and the pasta cool before you add the other ingredients.  Just dump everything together in your bowl and mix it really well.  It's always better to let it sit the refridgerator for at least an hour before you serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment