Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Popcorn Treat

Let's be Honest.  I just finished the Paleo challenge and it was a wonderful experience and I felt really good about myself even though it was the hardest thing ever to do!!!  BUT, I have to be honest with myself that I know I wont ever be 100% Paleo unless I am in another challenge.  But I do think I am forever changed because of it, and my eyes have been opened because of it.  I know you can lose weight from it, I know you are eliminating a lot of things that can be harmful to your body from doing it.  But I think for my lifestyle right now I'm probably going to stick to it 85% of the time!  So if your looking for straight paleo recipes you might have to look else where because I'm pretty sure that their is going to be bit of variety on this recipe blog!  So for now, this popcorn treat is to die for and my entire family devoured the whole thing in one night!!! Enjoy!



 2 Bags of lightly buttered popcorn - (you don't want mega butter because it will over take the taste and your    popcorn will be too yellow)
1 Bag of white chocolate ( or about 8 bakers squares)
2/3 Cup chocolate covered heath bits
1 Cup mini m&m's (valentine colors preferebly)

Just pop your 2 bags of popcorn and try to remove as many kernals as possible when cooled.  Melt your white chocolate as the bag instructs.  Drizzle over the popcorn and add m&m's and heath bits and stir until well combined.  Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and let dry.  Break apart and add to little goody bags to give away  (I added valentine candy corns just for decoration) or fill a bowl and put in a good movie and go to town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment