Sunday, March 25, 2012

BBQ Cilantro Lime Dressing

This dressing is Fabulous.  I've been eating one of my favorite salads (BBQ Chicken Salad) with plain old ranch forever and I thought it was just fine!  UNTIL, my good friend Megan told me about this BBQ cilantro Lime Dressing that is a must on this salad.  So I finally gave it a whirl, and will never turn back!  It's fabulous!  And soo easy to make!


 And enjoy it on this salad:  BBQ CHICKEN SALAD

1 Cup Mayonnaise
1/3 Cup milk
1/3 buttermilk
2 Tblsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1 Tblsp fresh lime juice
1 tsp white vinegar
1 tsp white sugar
1 garlic clove finely minced
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp ground cumin
1/4 to 1/2 cup BBQ sauce ( I like sweet baby rays)

Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.  Refrigerate until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment