Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

Since I had a few requests to post this recipe, here you go! Your probably thinking this blog is a total health nut recipe blog, but part of it has to do with me being on a diet challenge right now, and the other half is that my son Bridger is on a Sugar Free, Yeast Free, White flour free diet. So I have to be careful of what I make right now! But these cookies are really soft, almost like a really moist chocolate chip bread recipe which really makes Bridger love them because he loves bread and can't have it right now! Enjoy guilt free.... The only thing I did differently from this recipe was use 2 whole eggs instead of 3 egg whites, and I didn't add raisins. I used sugar free chocolate chips. Oh and that natural sugar listed you could use any kind of Natural Sweetner (I used xylo Sweet which is gluten free) But This isn't gluten free because it has oats in it, but you could replace the oats with another gluten free flour like Almond flour, or buckwheat, etc, to thicken the consistency. Next time I make them I will try it that way and see how they turn out. But good news, nutrition info is posted on this link!
http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1583246

No comments:

Post a Comment