Sunday, December 18, 2011

30 Day Paleo Diet Challenge

So my friends, New Years is coming upon us fast. And as much as I LOVE holiday food, all this cooking and baking is not doing well on my figure!!! Sooo, Crossfit UAC is doing a 30 day Paleo Diet Challenge eating THESE kind of foods, starting Jan 2nd, and I of course, am IN!!!! I need your help though!!! If you have any fantastic Paleo recipes please email them to me at kariecoats@yahoo.com I will post my favorite recipes and hopefully gain a few more favorite recipes from you! And if anyone else wants to commit to this challenge then leave a comment and everyone is on their honor to do body fat tests before and after! It makes it sooo much real when you actually see the numbers!!! So if you have any recipes get them emailed to me and we can get started!!!
Check my Paleo Tab for some ideas :)

1 comment:

  1. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. floraspring plus

    ReplyDelete