Monday, December 5, 2011

Black Bean & Pumpkin Chili - Crockpot

So I know I should be posting Christmas recipes, and I will, right after one last pumpkin recipe. Yep, there is a whole can of pumpkin in this recipe and it is wonderful! It gives a smooth creamy texture, and to be honest you really can't even taste the pumpkin unless you are searching for it. It's just nice to have a few different and unique ways to cook up your chili since this is soup season! Enjoy. I do have to tell you that I like a little kick in my chili, so after it was all said and done, I added a bit of ketchup to my leftovers and loved it even more. So maybe when you are cooking the whole recipe add a 1/4 cup of ketchup. :)
http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2011/11/black-bean-pumpkin-chili.html

No comments:

Post a Comment