Wednesday, December 14, 2011

White Cake Cupcakes & Sugar Cone Trees

So I REALLY never should have learned how to make cupcakes other than out of the box. Because I did NOT like cupcakes out of a box. But now when I get all fancy and add stuff to the box, I literally crave them, just like when I posted these Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes. They just make them soooooooo moist and rich and thick like you were buying them from one of those fancy places like Temptations!!! Anyways, my Uncle Rick got married last night and my mom and I were in charge of the cupcakes. My Uncle is a simple man, who got married in a nice humble cabin and his wedding wasn't all about the ribbon and fancy stuff. So these Pine trees worked perfect for him. All it is, is the Sugar Cone Ice cream Cones, and you make homemade frosting like this one. (Store bought frosting doesn't harden up like homemade, and you need these to harden.) And you get a star shaped frosting tip and start at the bottom and work your way up, round and round! And yes, your hand gets tired!!! But super fun Idea!!!
You can give your cupcakes a big swirl, or...
A pretty ribbon effect...
http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/05/easy-white-cake/

No comments:

Post a Comment