Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pineapple & Pomegranate

I Really wish I knew how to work the lighting on my camera because this picture doesn't do it justice. This combination is soooo pretty, and sooooooooo full of taste! I absolutely love this combination. My SIL Richelle served this at a Christmas Party years ago, and I have been Hooked ever since. For a Party you probably would need to 2 Pineapples (I only had one here and it obviously didn't fill up the entire platter). And 1 Pomegranate. You might not even need to use the Pomegranate, just use your discretion. Enjoy!!!! I will be posting a YUMMY fruit dip next week that is great with Pineapple, Strawberries, etc....

1 comment:

  1. That looks so delicious. We like to put the pomegranates in green jello for Christmas. I might add some pineapple this time!

    ReplyDelete