Monday, August 15, 2011

Cowboy Dip

I first got introduced to this dip by Brittany while participating in a Diet Challenge, and ooohhh boy, did I ever cheat!!!! Not that the dip is fattening, but with all those chips, after chips, after chips. I seriously couldn't stop! I was completely addicted. Soooo simple. Sooooo goood! 1 can corn- drained (I like petite, sweet corn)
1 can black beans- drained and rinsed
1 small can black olives sliced
3 roma tomatoes - diced
2 small avocados - diced
1/2 bottle Italian dressing
Dump everything in a bowl and enjoy!!! I actually wouldn't put the avocados or the dressing in until ready to serve so it doesn't get soggy. You could put green peppers and onions in there too which is great, but I actually really loved it plain and simple! I felt like the peppers kind of took away from the simple delicious flavors of the other ingredients that don't have a strong taste! Regardless this is an EASY go to recipe to bring to a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment