Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Creamy Cilantro Lime Ranch - Cafe Rio Dressing

So this is my 3rd version dressing that I finally fell in love with!! My other two were either too runny, too strong, something was missing. But this one turns out just right!!! Enjoy! 2 cloves garlic-minced
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup sour cream
8 oz buttermilk
1 Dry packet Ranch dressing
1/2 cup cilantro - chopped
1 jalepeno- chopped
1 lime
2 tomatillos-
Stick everything in your blender and give it a whirl. I think the original recipe called for 1 cup mayo but I think you can do it either way. You can even change up the peppers and use half a banana pepper like I did (see the picture). This turned out soooo yummy! And goes perfect with any salad, but especially Cafe Rio pork or Chicken Salad!

1 comment:

  1. I tried this one and it's much better than the other so called Cafe Rio creamy tomatillo dressing copy cats! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete