Tuesday, August 2, 2011

No-Bake Cookies

Cookies twice in a row?? I know, crazy! But guess what, they have Peanut Butter in them so I know you will just love them, like I do! This recipe goes way back to when my Mom made them for me! I absolutely LOVE them! And I have a few freinds and family tell me from time to time that they crave these babies! Sooooo good! I just don't love the no-bake cookies without peanut butter, the consistency is off, and definitley the flavor is off! So please, Enjoy!




4 Cups Sugar
1/4 Cup butter
1/4 Cup cocoa
1 Cup Milk

Bring these first four ingredients to a boil for 1 full minute in a medium to large sauce pan (Seriously my last batch overflowed during the boil and got all over my stove top, so maybe go large). After the boil, take pan off the heat and add the following ingredients in this order:

1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter (mix in until smooth
4 Cups Oatmeal - Regular not quick

Stir and let cool until it's thick enough (but still warm) to drop spoonfuls onto wax paper. I like to refrigerate mine (they keep longer) but some people like them room temp.

No comments:

Post a Comment