Monday, January 2, 2012

Recipe Blog - Gone Paleo (for 30 days)

Happy New Year!!!  In light of this new year, and my 30 day Paleo Diet Challege, I will only be posting Paleo recipes to help those out who are participating in this contest - lifestyle change!!!  Go UAC'ers!!  Those of you who brought recipes to the PALEO POTLUCK, please forward them to me or post them and I will get them on my blog asap.  If you could take a fancy picture of it as well, I will post that too.  If you are funny like me, I hate to try new recipes unless I see a picture of it!!!!
SOooooo Anyways, For my first paleo recipe of this new year I'm going to post something quite simple!  I learned this one from my friend Suz, who has been eating Paleo for quite awhile.   I don't even know what to call it.  How about.....Canned tuna/chicken dip & veggies!


Canned Chicken or tuna
Mayo
Sunflower Seeds
Salt & Pepper
Broccoli (Or any veggie)
Just mix your canned chicken (that is what I prefer) with either the Mayo & Olive Oil, or home-made Paleo Mayo, to what ever consistency you like, Salt & Pepper and sunflower seeds.  ( I was out so I used walnuts and it was still good, but sunflower seeds are better).  And Dip your veggies in and eat!  So good!  Just an easy snack to get you through your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment