Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A little Re-Design on old recipes...

I hope everyone is doing ok during their paleo change over!  It's a lot harder to post recipes as often as I would like because I seem to be cooking a lot of meat and doing leftovers with different veggies a lot!  So I thought I would do a post with a few recipes that AREN'T on my paleo tab, just to show you how easy it is to fix!  My first one is the GRILLED CHICKEN & BERRY SALAD with homemade  BERRY POPPY SEED VINAGERETTE  .  This can easily be a full course meal if you add enough chicken!
****Just don't add cheese to salad, and use honey instead of sugar in the dressing!!



My second idea would be my COATS CHILLI.  The only thing you need to change was to make it a beanless chilli.  Don't add any beans, instead add another 1lb of sausage or turkey burger or beef.  And we all know Ketchup is a no-no in the paleo diet, but their is one at Walmart that is Organic that doesn't have any High Fructose corn syrup and the low sugar amount is from organic natural sugars!  Or just eliminate the ketchup and brown sugar and it just wont be as sweet, but just as good!!!  And of Course no Cheese on top!!



No comments:

Post a Comment