Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's for Breakfast???? - LEFTOVERS!

A lot of people have been asking me what in the world are they going to eat for breakfast now that they aren't supposed to have Whey Protein Shakes, or Whey Protein Bars, or any kind of bread.  Well the answer my friend is going to be a lot of eggs, leftover dinners, and fruit.  I absolutely LOVED this mornings breakfast.  I just got out my Spicy Stuffed Peppers I made last night, cut one in half and chopped up the peppers, & then I threw it in the microwave.  Them I scrambled an egg, combined them together, topped it with Salsa, Avocado & Cilantro!  A Masterpeice!  I  actually had it for lunch too it was soo good (plus I needed to make it again so I could take a picture of it to put on my blog)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment