Saturday, October 29, 2011

Caramel Toffee Fruit Dip

If you are looking for something to serve at your next Halloween, or Thanksgiving party, you need to serve this! It's sooo easy, and fun to make with your kids, and it tastes AWESOME! If you are doing Thanksgiving you can totally switch out the cookie cutters for leaves or acorns. I had a lot of compliments for this one, it was one of those things where you just want to keep going back for! Warning: it doesn't make tons for a BIG party, so maybe double it. But if you are only doing one batch, make sure you get a really small pumpkin! Here is my rendition of this yummy treat. I know it doesn't look as appetizing as the one pictured above, but mind you I totally forgot to take a picture until last minute, so I took it with my camera phone without a cute black tablecloth to make those colors POP like that!!!! But I will tell you, I'm sure it tasted BETTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment