Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Like I said before, I seriously had heart-ache about which pumpkin chocolate chip cookie to blog about so I decided to blog about both of them. THEN, my sweet sister brought over a batch she made from OUR BEST BITES, and I fell in love with them. Needless to say I LOVE pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and I don't think you can go wrong having a few recipes on hand. I will post the Whole Wheat ones tomorrow, but for now, enjoy these yummy ones!

2 eggs
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 cup olive oil

1 Cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp soda
1/2 tsp salt

1 tsp ground cinnamon

1/4 tsp nutmeg

1/4 tsp ground cloves

2 Cups flour

1 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 325* and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper (optional). Combine the top 5 ingredients until well mixed. Then add all the dry ingredients except for the flour and mix well. Add in your flour, then your chocolate chips. Drop in big spoonfuls on cookie sheet and bake for about 14-15 min. or until toothpick comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment