Monday, October 24, 2011

Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ok, I know I promised these last week but I took a break and went on the Deer Hunt, and had a fabulous weekend eating these cookies! So I know I said before these cookies are made with whole wheat and don't even taste like it, apparently I'm wrong. I had a few people taste them and said they could taste the wheat, but they thought they were waaayyy yummy! Apparently I'm accustomed to the wheat flour taste, because I try and bake with it as much as I can! If you are scared, maybe do 2 cups whole wheat, 1 cup white flour, but I wouldn't be scared! If my little 4 year old picky eater begs for 2nd's and 3rd's, you can handle it!!! Enjoy!


1/2 Cup oil
2 eggs

1/2 Cup Sugar

1 Cup Brown Sugar

2 Cups Canned Pumpkin

3 Cups whole wheat flour

2 tsp baking powder

1 tsp baking soda

1 tsp salt

2 tsp cinnamon

1/2 tsp nutmeg

1 tsp ginger

2 Cups Chocolate Chips

Preheat Oven to 350*. Cream together your oil, eggs, sugars & pumpkin. Add in your dry ingredients until well mixed. Add in your chocolate chips. Drop by the spoonful onto your cookie sheets and bake for 10-12 min. or until a toothpick comes out dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment