Thursday, September 15, 2011

Peanut Butter Cupcakes

Can this picture get any cheesier? But I guess I looked exactly the way I felt when I ate these yummy cupcakes. Can I just say, I don't like cupcakes? I don't. When ever I'm at a party and cupcakes are offered, I skip them and go straight to the icecream. But when I saw these bad boys posted on Our Best Bites, I knew without a doubt that I wanted these for my birthday! And so I made myself cupcakes, on MY birthday! Is that lame? O well, These are to DIE for! I'm not kidding! When I eat these I want to eat 2 at a time, not just one! And I don't like cupcakes! They are sooo moist, because they are a cake mix plus sour cream and peanut butter! Somebody please make these and tell me they are as good as I think they are!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment