Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sloppy Joes - Revised!!!!!

So you know how I said I decided to do this blog because I couldn't keep track of the recipes I loved, and I couldn't remember which blog I had tried them from. Well this is exactly why, prime example right here. The other recipe I posted is good, but THIS is THE ONE that I think is REALLY good. I realized it by looking on my blog and cooking them and thinking this isn't as fabulous as I remember, so I gave this one a whirl, and everything came flooding back at how good I remembered it to be. I have nothing bad to say about The Sisters Cafe Recipe that I posted, but this one by Our Best Bites, is personally my favorite. So give this one a try if you might! http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/10/dressed-up-sloppy-joes/

No comments:

Post a Comment